Need Advice? Need a reccommendation?

The Bridal Babe is here to help. Email me:

TheBridalBabe@gmail.com

Monday, May 10, 2010

Look Fabulous and be a Hero

Hello Bridal Babes!

In an effort to find a great Bridal Show for one of my best gal pals, I stumbled across the Brides Against Cancer Gown Sale. I have not been to this event in the past, but looks like a fabulous event that benefits both my fellow bridal babes and the Making Memories Breast Cancer Foundation and Brides Against Cancer. You’ll generally see savings of up to 75% on designer label dresses donated from manufacturers and designers. These types of events are great for the stylish bride on a budget and you will help contribute to a fabulous cause.

For those who are not in the Philadelphia area, please
click here for dates and locations near you.

If you are looking to donate your wedding dress, or make a bigger contribution, click here
and help a great cause.

hugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I love hearing your thoughts and ideas. Please feel free to also ask me any questions for free advice.