Need Advice? Need a reccommendation?

The Bridal Babe is here to help. Email me:

TheBridalBabe@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hello Bridal Babes,

So many of you really haven’t had a chance to know me and I hope through this blog that will change. I have an extreme passion for the unique, especially when it comes to weddings.

Cake toppers have come a long way since plastics water fountains and plastic bride and grooms.
Etsy.Com allows individuals to sell: vintage, handmade, and arts and crafts type items. There are seriously thousands upon thousands of pages available for any occasion. It’s all about Custom Art.

Now, I love butterflies! And no, I’m not so obsessed that I have butterflies everywhere, in fact you wouldn’t know it unless you really knew me. But I found these edible butterflies on Etsy by a shop called
Sugar Robot. These edible fluttering delights look so real, it would be a shame to eat them. I can just imagine hundreds of these butterflies cascading up a classic 5 tier white cake topped with more of these beauties. They also carry other creative edibles.


St Jude's Handmade Paper Flower Creations Makes Gorgeous, realistic paper flowers and accents, and if you’re a bride with severe allergies, think about these as an alternative to traditional floral uses:


Lauren Alane makes adorable little “Love Birds”


Dandelion Land – Custom painted wooden pegs to look like the bride and groom

Blue Butterfly Designs – Most notable product is the Philly “Love” Park Topper and my favorite, the kissing fish.

Concarta: Unique and meticulously crafted Paper flowers and Cake toppers


White Crush Weddings: I’m a little over the monograms, not to say there are still some fabulous ones still out there, but I love these toppers for the shore and winter bride.


The Flirty Bride: Love this girl! Very feminine custom toppers and another fun blog.

The Small Object: So freakin cute and different, also check out their gallery.

Ann Wood: Darling little vintage inspired love birds.


Chapeau de Gateau: This company is out of Canada, and this designers is amazing! I’ve never seen anything like this an dall I can say is I fyou like drama, then you’ve found it. These toppers inspire the cake, so make sure you have this topper when you go to your baker for consistency in design.


Paris Tiaras, Cake Crowns: For the high end princess, with a fairytale wedding, you must go here.

xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I love hearing your thoughts and ideas. Please feel free to also ask me any questions for free advice.