Need Advice? Need a reccommendation?

The Bridal Babe is here to help. Email me:

TheBridalBabe@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bridal Canvas

I recently came across a fabulous website for my bridal babes. Bridal Canvas is a fun website that lets you pull together images and music on a “canvas” that you can share on your facebook, twitter, or blog. Check it out.





You can also bring this to life by purchasing a large picture frame or cork board and printing out your photos and pasting them on. Add texture by adding other elements that are included in your wedding. Have this be a work in progress, as you find elements that you want included in your wedding add them to the board. After the wedding it will make for a great way to reminisce about your wedding planning days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I love hearing your thoughts and ideas. Please feel free to also ask me any questions for free advice.