Need Advice? Need a reccommendation?

The Bridal Babe is here to help. Email me:

TheBridalBabe@gmail.com

Monday, June 21, 2010

The Littlest Bridesmaid

Flower Girls add a sense of youth, excitement and fun to a wedding ceremony. I absolutely love when the flower girl precedes the bride. It sends an image of a little girl imagining her wedding day, and when the bride comes out, there is that little girl all grown up.

There are so many gifts to give your flower girls, but one of my favorites is something custom as you would for yourself (the bride). A great idea is a custom headpiece for the flower girl. It doesn’t need to be extravagant, it can be whimsical, like a few little butterflies in her hair, or something young (yet dramatic) like a flower with a feather. You can do something that the little girl loves, like Hello Kitty barrettes. I guarantee the flower girl will love the extra touch and probably will wear it long after the wedding.

I have a friend that does awesome hair accessories for little girls. She is truly talented and I have never seen anything for little girls like what she makes. All of her items are Hand-Made and Absolutely Adorable. If you really want something unique and something your flower girl will love, check out this website and some of her wonderful work (my favorites):
Baby Bows and More











1 comment:

Thank you for commenting, I love hearing your thoughts and ideas. Please feel free to also ask me any questions for free advice.